Holiday for some people is all about soaking your body in the ultimate relaxation. It is not always necessary to treat yourself with exotic spas, sometimes you can also just lay in the lap of nature and let the soothing vibrations, calm your senses. One such place where you can get to experience this is Serena Beach Resort. Located near the very popular Bhuj city, and White Rann of Kutch, this resort is an absolute hidden gem, giving an expansive view of the Arabian Sea. And if you are lucky, you might spot some playful Dolphins.
- Clear and Cool Blue sea water
- Unbelievably Clean and Private, Beach
- Traditional Huts – “Bhunga” style cottages
- Lush greenery with vivid and colourful flowers to please your eyes
- Indoor activities, games area, infinity pool, and Gym facing the Sea
- If you get lucky, you can spot Dolphins
- For photography enthusiasts, this is one place to capture the spectacular night sky and star gazing
- Shares the beach with the iconic Vijay Vilas Palace beach
It is located in Mandvi, Gujarat. From Bhuj, the distance of this resort is 60 Kms and it will take around 1 hour to reach there.
How To Reach
By Air – Take a flight to Bhuj, and then by road to Mandvi
By Train – Okha and Bhuj are the nearest railway stations from Mandvi
By Bus – There are direct buses to Mandvi via cities such as Ahmedabad. Take a government run bus from Bhuj railway station for a budget travel.
Best Time To Visit
It is best to visit this place during the winter months – October to February
Rates Per Night (Approx.)
Depending upon the rooms, seasons, and packages, the rates usually start from Rs.8000/-
Check for the room rates and availability on Trivago.
Big, spacious, and green property
Tasty Food with sea facing restaurant
Overall clean and hygienic resort
Located on the outskirts of Mandvi
No public transport such as Auto, buses, etc, available outside the resort
It is undoubtedly a very nice property. It is clean and green, more because perhaps the property is newly opened. For a relaxing getaway, to witness blue waters and eat some delicious food, I recommend Serena Beach Resort completely. For all you star gazing enthusiasts, do not forget to take your cameras along. You will sure witness some really bright start sky.